Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Direction of the Mission!

You would think that if anybody knew the direction of the organization it would be its leader. If you were wondering what the direction of an organization then logically you would ask its leader. Yet, I come across people who hear about the 'direction of the mission" from a former disgruntled forced to resigned employee who has not been around the mission for about a year and totally disengaged for two years and they take her word on it. I find that interesting because if you had asked me 6 months ago I would have told you that I know God is moving in our area but I am not sure what that means for the mission at the moment. Today I feel real good what that means and the direction that we are going. With our new programs and with new staff, the future is bright.
A new friend recently told me that he heard some stuff from a former staff person but knew there was 2 sides to the story. I am thankful that he was able to discern the truth. Bottom line is Satan is busy spreading lies about the work of God and it would be a benefit to seek the truth and rebuke the liar and the one who sent him or her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home